Friday, August 29, 2008

New Meets the Horizon's Tip



It's good ol' Friday and the 8th lesson of my new semester of classes has ended. The situation seems to have improved from last Friday, which the 3rd lesson was on. More students are starting to become more opened to interaction and while I still haven't got a chance to interact with some, I noticed that those same students have initiated conversations with each other. Well, that's good. I have met all the 3 lecturers, and while 2 of them conduct really boring classes, the last lecturer to be introduced teaches in a rather interesting way. It's this lecturer who made me realise that YES, sch HAS indeed restarted and that the holidays are REALLY over. To put it alternatively, she put me back into the mood for studying.

Yes, as stated in the prior paragraph, things have indeed turned for the better - at least a little, BUT I still can't get over the fact that this new class doesn't have that many cute (or friendly, whichever applicable) girls. The difference is ESPECIALLY STARK when this new class is put into comparison with my former Diploma class, which has quite a handful of cute singles to smile at. Well, now? Pretty dismal, to say the least.

Anyways, I have set a target of December for myself to build a better body and some muscles. In other words, YES, I do want myself to be HOT (but I should just shut my mouth up until I have achieved some respectable results. I am looking happily at that lump of muscle now and I hope that it becomes BIGGER in time). I don't know about you all, but looking better is a way of making myself gain more confidence; vanity drives me to be prouder of myself and hence, possess more confidence. I have been infected with the Veronica-syndrome (for those of you who know, anyways), perhaps. But that's all good.


Anyways, YES, the students are getting more opened by the day. Hopefully, this all points to classes getting MORE enjoyable. But it's STILL NOT THAT ENJOYABLE NOW. Well, I should be glad that I am back into studying mood, anyways - CHEERS! Have I met the horizon's tip? Let the sun rise, please. Until then, goodbye!

No comments: